Re: [RC] OT Wife Swap - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

I guess you can tell I hate pseudo-reality shows.

Yeah. Me too. I thought it over and I have an unbelievably good life that
$20,000 wouldn't improve that much and being on a show like that could do a
heck of a lot of damage to everybody.  I think Bonnie would need more than
$20,000 worth of therapy after they convinced her I didn't love her because she
doesn't compete.

I've never even watched Oprah, much less Ricky Lake. I really don't like to
know other people's private business. I've only caught glimpses of reality
shows when at the in-laws houses and it really makes me feel kinda sick that
everybody seems to be able to be bought. For $20,000...I can see how it happens.

I can actually imagine a well done version...imagine switching an endurance
rider with a halter or Western Pleasure show person. That could be fun if you
did it with respect for the people and didn't just edit it to make them look
like fools. Actually, I saw a show once where they took a jockey, a guy who
rode the Lippizans, a cutting horse trainer and something else, then had them
all ride each other's horses. Keeping them around long enough to experience the
training would be even better.  I'm not sure what the networks think is so
entertaining about making it out as if everyone is a hateful, nasty jerk. Maybe
RFD TV could try the idea out. :-)

I make highlights videos of our schools ballteams. I can make them look amazing
showing nothing but their best plays...but when they get cocky I show them a
few errors in a row. I could easily put together another video that makes them
look like fools. You are really in the hands of the editor.
Angie
Click for free info on discount teaching degrees programs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3njBh1c0et24Hg2G62w8QZzQ5XDWOhzl5HWgVqRWPUgEZ5IA/