Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Eating Contests

"There are a lot of stories about this dog who accompanied me on the GAHR but it would take a small book to tell all his stories and exploits.  He was a 1 of a kind dog and a very good friend and literally saved my butt a few times.  ts"

If you ever do the book, I'll buy it.
--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww