[RC] Eating Contests - Tom Sites

No he did not get sick after eating the 72 donuts.   But i just felt the contest went far enough.  This same dog Gandolf at over 120 lbs could eat a lot.  One time my brother and his wife came to visit and she left 8-10 steaks on the counter and she came back to see how they were thawing and saw them all gone w/ no trace of evidence of where they went.

Gandold not only devoured the steaks but also the styrofoam and  celophane wrappers they were in.  She cried over the lost dinner and Gandolf later pooped out the evidence.

This is the same dog that at one time liked to bite tires.  One day he bit the front tire of my 62 chevy p/u w/ bad shocks and i heard this thud and stopped to find Gandolf shaking his head w/ the top part of the hair on his head  missing.  Later he got an ear infection that was solved.  He never tried to bite a tire ever again.

There are a lot of stories about this dog who accompanied me on the GAHR but it would take a small book to tell all his stories and exploits.  He was a 1 of a kind dog and a very good friend and literally saved my butt a few times.  ts