Re: [RC] Eating Contests - Karla Watson

And 72 donuts did not get him sick???!!!!!
When i was really poor i did something called  'Dumpster Diving' where i went to businesses trash and took the good stuff.  One day at Krispy Kreme Donuts i got a whole lot of donuts.  I had at the time a Great Dane/Labrador Retriever who had a voracious appetite.  I wanted to see how many donuts he could eat.  He ate 72 donuts and i stopped the contest because i didn't want him to get sick.  ts