Re: [RC] [RC] pressure treated wood - Dawn Carrie

We use pressure-treated wood for everything (here in SE Texas, non-treated wood doesn't last long!).  We have a big run-in shed, and the wood is accessible to the horses...they've never chewed on it...but then, non of ours are chewers.  They're out in a 10-ac. pasture, so maybe that is why.  If you're concerned about them chewing on it, you could coat it in carbolinium...don't know if I spelled that right.  A friend uses it to keep her group of hairy termites from eating her fence.

Dawn Carrie, Texas