Re: [RC] horse lamness question - Beth Walker

Hopefully Heidi or Susan will chime in, but for what it's worth, this part sounded familiar. ?My vet told me that suspensory ligament problems will show up with the bad leg to the outside. ?Since sand is also a no-no for suspensory injuries, that would be my guess. ?