[RC] San Antonio - trainer search for a kid - Rae

Title: San Antonio - trainer search for a kid

Im looking for a good trainer for a 7 year old horse crazy boy in the San Antonio area.  Were looking for an all around learning experience, not just Western or English.  He wants/needs to learn all about how to take care of the horse as well as how to ride.  If anyone knows of someone who would fit the bill, please email me off list and let me know.

Thanks

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region
Photos: