Re: [RC] For Susan Garlinghouse DVM -- your night riding story - Lynn Kinsky

On Nov 25, 2007, at 10:18 AM, Karen Bratcher wrote:

Hey Dr. Susan -- some years ago you posted on RC a hysterical night riding story about coming upon a couple of campers umm, "communing" on the Tevis trail during the 50 mile pre-Tevis ride.? I KNOW I printed the darn thing out but now I can't find it.? Probably gave it to someone to read and never got it back.? Any chance you could point me to the archives date to look for it??? (I've searched in vain)

Thanks so much!!

I happened to have saved it to my disk (it's one of my favorites too) and looked up the date: (http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp/archives/past/9709/0899.html)

Lynn Kinsky, Santa Ynez, CA
http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky/