From: Heidi Vanderbilt <luckypupranch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 4:44:50 PM
Subject: [RC] Shipping COD?

I contacted someone on Ridecamp Classifieds who was looking for a saddle like one I wanted to sell. She decided to buy it, now wants me to ship it COD. I've never done that. Anyone know how? Is it safer for us both? Any pitfalls?  Thanks. Heidi

Heidi Vanderbilt
LuckyPup Ranch
12000 S Wrong Mountain Road
Benson, AZ   85602