Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 4:01 PM
Subject: [RC] What vehicle is your horse

My pretty 14.1 polish mare is a BMW Z4 great handling, comfortable sport supension ride and very stylish!

My 13.3 , 1000 lb., Haflinger Draft pony is the Tow Truck. He was given this name on the first ride I took him on. The Vet couldn't believe I was entering him in a CTR. I think his actual quote was. "Lady you've got to be kidding! Look around you, see all these Arabians? They are like sportcars and your out riding the course on a Tow Truck!" LOL
BTW The Tow Truck did complete and went on to have a successful career as a CTR pony. He even had his own fans at the rides. They would line up to watch us depart the holds and cheer his name. They all knew him but couldn't remember my name.  What a hoot!