[RC] emergency horse help needed - Jessica Spoone-Raines

This came across another list I am on, this lady has tried to contact numerous vets to get help but cannot get answers from any of their services. This is what she said is going on...

3 year old APHA filly. Never had any health issues before today. Neighbor came over (neighbors horses and her run in the same pasture) and told me she was laying down.

Went over there. Could not get her up right away. She was very cold, capillary refill time was crappy, gum color was crappy.

Got her up, got her into a barn where it was dry and a bit warmer.

Covered her up to get her temp. back up.

She was down for 4 hours. I gave her vegetable oil and water, which she drank quite a bit of.

She got up, walked around the yard with me for about 10 or 15 minutes.

She is pooping. Seems like small amounts. But she is pooping. She is peeing, but it is dark in color.

She is somewhat alert, she pays attention to what we are doing around her.

She also is shaking something terrible. Not so much when she is laying down, but when she is standing up after a few minutes she starts violently shaking and then pretty much collapses to the ground.

I have tried to reach vet after vet and no one is around...

I am worried it could be some kind of toxicity.. I have seen colic and never seen it make a horse shake like this...

On a good note, last I checked her gum color is much better and CRT is a little better too.. gums are pink, not the blue/grey they were earlier...

Ok.. advice please??

She said she is also eating a bit. If this sounds like anything anyoen has dealt with please email me and I can pass it on to her. She is still trying to get in contact with a vet.
Jess Spoone-Raines