[RC] What kind of car... - MaryBDVM

Rocky, my big bodied thoroughbred is a Cadillac - Smooth, somewhat ponderous, good on the straight, great for the Sunday ride.  Jackie, my little Arab mare is definitely a Porsche -  agile, quick, tons of fun to ride and pretty to look at.  If we were talking about dogs, Rocky is a German Shepherd, steady, doing his job.  Jackie is a Border Collie...you get the picture.