[RC] what kind of car is your horse? - Chipnml

Okay, now that we've exhausted the bay vs grey topic, lets move on to something equally as trivial.  If your horse were a car, what kind would it be?  For example, my old guy, Earen, would have been a Rolls Royce...big, powerful, classy.  Cheers, on the other hand would probably be a Jeep...not terrible comfortable, but the rougher the terrain, the more you appreciate hiim.  Dezi, I'm thinking is kind of like a Miata or an MG....really nice to look at, fun to drive, but a little underpowered and temperamental.