Re: [RC] what kind of car is your horse? - jamie ward

HMMM..
 Jasper(Arab) would be one of those sport car Subaru's the WRX comfortable small fast ,hugs the road but, doesn't mind getting dirty off road.
Summer:(NSH) at least for now she's like the old pickup behind the barn, fuel guzzler, and you never know if you will make it home.
Lexie: (Arab)She's like a Chevy 454 that some one put the little wheels on. powerful, plenty of get up and go. can take a good climb but don't take her on nasty terrain or you get a flat.
Twilight,(Hackney pony) I'd say hes a Jeep like the CJ5 small/compact has a bit of speed and you can take him anywhere.
Jamie

 Custom made rump rug's, all come with a warrantee and a guarantee !  For a limited time each come with a free "surprise" thank you gift. Visit http://jamers1220.tripod.com/  for info and ride story's .or you can call me (541)761-9837 for more info

When I can't ride any more, I shall still keep horses as long as I can hobble about with a bucket and wheelbarrow. When I can't hobble, I shall roll my wheelchair out to the fence of the field where my horse's graze, and watch them. - Monica Dickens