Re: [RC] [RC] what kind of car is your horse? - Dawn Carrie

This is fun...
Bear, my 8 yr old, is a Chevy 4x4 truck - "Like a Rock" - steady, dependable, but powerful and likes to go.
Sundance, my 7 yr old CMK gelding, is a Mazerati - fast, powerful, comfortable, and with a 'tude.
Chivas, my semi-retired 21 yr old, is like an old jeep...not the most comfortable of rides, but will get you anywhere you want to go, although he has problems with the accelerator sticking at rides and brakes not working.

Hubby has two Paso Finos - Diamante is like a little Porche - cute, fast, agile, banks around corners like a barrel horse.
Twigs is one of those Cadillac SUVs - classy, smooth, but will get you through the tough stuff.

Dawn Carrie, Texas