Re: [RC] [RC] shoeing in vet school - Dawn Carrie

Ranelle, what you say is sooooo true!  Skimping on the farrier is going to bite one in the butt, and using a poor farrier will too!  We are fortuanate to have a wonderful farrier...the shoes stay on, and if we start having a problem, he listens and asks questions in order to figure out how to fix it.  He has also never missed a single appointment in the 4+ years we've been using him (he did have to reschedule once, but called over a week in advance to do so).  He's good with the horses, and a nice guy.  The fact that he's real easy on the eyes is just icing on the cake.  ;)

Dawn Carrie, TX