[RC] A little of this, a little of that.. - Ranelle Rubin

Jeanie,

Exactly what I believe..You should see my bookshelf! When a friend tried to get me to join her Parelli group years ago and I didn't, she wouldn't talk to me..? It was weird. I have LTJ, Parelli, classical dressage, cross train your horse with dressage, centered riding, Julie's book, some very old endurance books from the 70's..etc..

Best book I ever read was Horse's of the Sahara..an old, out of print book.

I think there are many ways to skin a cat, as my grandpa used to say. We all take what works and stick with it.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx