Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Ultium - Carla Richardson

There's an info number listed on the ultium.com website, maybe they could help you.  The ingredients and analysis are listed on the webpage, but more info than that I think you'll have to contact Purina.

888-ULTIUM1 (888-858-4861)

Let us know what you find out!

Carla Richardson
Colorado