[RC] Ultium - Daniela Desilets

Hello again,

Thanks to Carla Richardson and the link she sent, I was able to ascertain that the feed being marketed as Purina Ultium in the U.S. is the feed being marketed in Canada as TriMax. Or VERY, VERY close.  :)  It IS good stuff!  MY feed (Show Horse) is somewhere between what is marketed in the U.S. as Race Ready and Strategy.  Fat Boy will have to work harder (and me too!) before we could possibly move him up to TriMax but this is very good information.

Thank you Carla and Dr.G!

Daniela

Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free today!