[RC] I need your stories on horse evacuations during a fire,floods, earthquakes etc - Horseraser

Ride campers,
I need first hand accounts of horse evacuations during a natural disasters. I am going before our board on different scenarios that came up when you all have been involved in an emergency situation. You can email privately if you want.
Thanks in advance,
Michele Turney