From: Elizabeth Chase <elizabethchase1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: jamie ward <rogueroughriders1@xxxxxxxxx>; ride camp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:04:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] LD is the ruination of endurance??!

Then don't do the rides.

Or, get someone else, as in the case of the famed Remington Steele... to share
the conditioning regimen.

How difficult is that to figure out?

If your horse isn't prepared, and you aren't prepared, why would you even think
of getting out there?

Liz
MN

How about the people that work and don't have the time to condition

http://mail.yahoo.com