[RC] Mariposa sanctions - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

I just read the EN page 40.  I am disgusted.  Thank you Patrick, I will pay your fines, and then some.  And if anyone has this A^&&^^ h(**(( address I will show him how we take care of this type of "cowboy" Texas style.

Violence, at this point you betcha.  Fine me all you want.  Good horses are hard to find, jerk cowboys are a dime a dozen.

donna and the BOB  gone but not forgotten