RE: [RC] Be part of the solution - RHONDA LEVINSON

> New Riders, New Horses, Riders under probation, etc.: These riders
> are **given** a pace that they cannot exceed (say 5-6 mph), or be
> disqualified (even at vet check 1).

The issue I have with this is that there may be portions of the trail where you would need to travel faster than the average assigned pace.  For instance, if the first part of the trail was a lovely, non-rocky trail in the shade, and the later trail was rocky and horrible.  You'd have to ride the first part faster in order to be able to slow down for the later part of the trail.

Rhonda