[RC] Maybe it,s just me???? - Normanjudyv

Is it just me or is RIDECAMP getting more & more annoying to read???? Why is it necessary to constantly reprint everyone elses posts OVER & OVER & OVER. Are we all so stupid we can,t follow the drift of the conversation without having to read it all again???? John & Steph have ask a number of times just to copy a sentence or the title. If someone gets lost they can,t check archives.

  And as long as I,m on here I would like to go on record saying I thinks LD is the ruination of endurance.  It all started just to make money to pay the bills for the real rides, very sad. If you can,t go the distance, ride slowly for a 1/2 a 50 then withdraw. train your horse at home for free. Go on pleasure rides to get the group experience. Buy a made horse. Do CTR,s. Sorry,just my opinion. jvm

See what's new at http://www.aol.com