[RC] THE DIFFERENCE WITH MARIPOSA! - janet palma

People,
This guy was HITTING his horse with a STICK!!!!  The poor horse ran out of gas after giving his all and the man hit and spurred him!  Is that an "it could happen to anyone" situation?!  NO, I think not.
The horse would have DIED if not for the skills of the vets.  It was pretty outrageous.

I don't seriously think the guy should have been beaten up, but I can't help think Patrick should not be the one being censured and rebuked.