RE: [RC] Be part of the solution! - Chris Anton

I've got a goal to do some rides Down Under and have been learning all I can about Aussie endurance rules.

Horses and riders have to move up through the ranks to get to real endurance. You don't just pay your money and go to a ride if you are a first timer.

Not saying it's the way for us to go, but it seems to be the way a lot of other countries handle it. Show us you can do this and your horse can do it, and then you can play the game with us.

In our lives, we have two or three opportunities to be a hero, but almost every day, we have the opportunity not to be a coward.

- Spanish proverb