Re: [RC] [RC] RE:Susan G.'s response to what's in YOUR Mash? - Carla Richardson

Ultium is my feed of choice also.  My horses look better and act better.  Having Dr. Susan's stamp of approval is the icing on the cake to me!  Anyone wanting to know more about Ultium can go to
http://ultium.com/ and check it out.  Click on "product specs" for a complete list of ingredients.

If your Purina dealer doesn't carry Ultium, ask them to get it for you.  There are two local Purina dealers here, one charges $19 and one charges $16 per bag.

I searched the Purina website and couldn't find a product called "Show Horse" so not sure what you're feeding, Daniela.

Carla Richardson
Colorado