[RC] Arrival Etiquette - Patti Stedman

Mike, I think just by asking about how to handle a late arrival considerately, you're ahead of the game.  ;-)

Like others have said, try not to wake the dead as you come in, and by all means, get in touch with the RM well in advance about your arrival time, where you should park, when you can vet in, and do your best to get there when you say you can.  Most RMs will do their best to accommodate you, but we sometimes get a little weary when we have no-shows for whom we made special arrangements, etc.

Good luck at the ride.

--Patti Stedman

Patti Ann Stedman, CHMM
Proactive Compliance Services Inc.
"A Common Sense Approach to Health, Safety and Environmental Training and Compliance"
716 560 8297