[RC] Ultium Question - Peggy B-Smith

Keith, it's interesting that Ultium to your horse is Prozac. To mine, it's crack!
If I feed Ultium when she's not in a ride, she is nuts. She has tied up and done really wacky things like jump off a bridge (luckily only 3 feet tall), jig, and just generally act like an idiot.
I can feed it during a ride, the night before and at the vet check, and she's fine.
She only got hay - all she can eat - and Ultium and a beet pulp and Platinum Perf.  When I took out the Ultium, she went back to her old self and haven't had a tie-up since.

Maybe Susan G can figure this out. To different horses - Prozac or crack!

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA