[RC] bump on pastern - Tx Trigger

Personally, for a distance horse, I'd pass on this horse Karla. I'd be wondering what caused the ringbone in the horse, since she has not been ridden much, and is only 9 years old.  If you are really, really wanting to breed and raise Paso Finos, and she is something that you would want in a breeding program, I'd carefully consider her conformation, and if something there could have caused the ringbone, and be a passed on conformation trait. Does she have a club foot, long sloping pasterns? Here is on article on ringbone. Google it, and you can find much more.

Jonni