[RC] bump on pastern--more info - Karla Watson

So the bump on pastern has more details after talking to the vet in person and not from the buyer (who is a very nice and honest person). She got the details a bit mixed up. This mare has high non-articular ring bone of her RF pastern. That means it is a calcium deposit and its high and nowhere near the joint. The best kind you can have but still they call it ringbone. She said this mare will probably stay sound and can do trails even the longer ones I usually do. Anyone have a horse with this??? (I'm so confused)