RE: [RC] Speaking of "packing heat" - speters

You might want to try a belt holster only attach it to the belt behind you in the small of your back instead of at your hip.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jamie ward
Sent: October 31, 2007 9:20 AM
To: MaryBDVM@xxxxxxx; ride camp
Subject: Re: [RC] Speaking of "packing heat"

My husband is still looking to find me a comfortable holster. He's found a nice  shoulder holster I think it would of worked well if it had not been for my umm chest as it is rather large so it put the gun/bucket right under my left arm. were going to try to find a larger size and see if that helps. Of course the size of gun might make a difference I carry a 9mm while something like a 22 might be easier to find something that work's because of the smaller/lighter size but i would try a shoulder holster if you haven't. I suggest borrowing someone Else's to see how you like it before you buy as it can get expensive...
Jamie

MaryBDVM@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

What types of hosters or other gear do riders who "pack heat" use?  I carry sometimes on some of my conditioning trails but haven't found anything particulaly comfortable or efficient.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Mary Brown.

Ask me about Custom made rump warmer's, Any size,color/print you could think of and a great choice of fabrics all come with a warrantee and a guarantee !  For a limited time each come with a free "surprise" thank you gift. e-mail me or call me (541)761-9837 for more info

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely!  Life is an adventure which should bring you  skidding into Heaven's gates, totally worn out, scuffed up and bleeding, yelling, "Whoo Hoo, what a ride