RE: [RC] Winter Riding Tights - Karen Standefer

The WindPros are pretty water resistant.  I’ve had one pair for 5 years and ride all winter in the Pacific Northwest.   The Power Stretch pants are great in dry, cold weather, but the Wind Pros are much better for wet weather (or windy weather).

Karen

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody Rogers-Buttram
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:53 AM
To: April; ride camp
Subject: Re: [RC] Winter Riding Tights

Very funny you should mention this.  I ordered some yesterday, and like you, I

looked and looked and still wasn't too happy with what I ordered...but had to

have some.  JD's is notorious for being cold.

I got these from Dover
Item: Y1-3593 - Irideon® Power Stretch® 3-Season Breeches,

They are lined with fleece, but like you said, not waterproof...those puppies cost TOO much for me.  And these were $79.

Jody

April <endurancerider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am in need of some warm winter riding tights for wet, yucky weather. I've done some research and it appears that my best bet are Irideon Wind Pro tights. I considered Tropical Rider Toasties, but those appear better for cold, but dry weather.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com

--
"It doesn't matter how slowly you go - as long as you don't stop!" - Confucius