[RC] Malaysia - Sultan's Cup preride - Leonard.Liesens

Hi,
Just a few days before leaving to Malaysia. Steph is already reporting and I'm eager to leave our humid (and cold) Belgium. Season here is over, this week-end we had the last ride. In France there will be two rides in the coming weeks, and then it's over as well. Jack Begaud won again at the 2x100 of Montcuq trying to get the 1st place again at the FEI ranking.

Here a link to the best shots taken in Malaysia :

Other photos of Belgium and abrod : follow this link : http://www.endurance-belgium.com/photos/photos.htm

Leonard, Belgium