RE: [RC] Spook Run photos - Paul

" The juxtaposition of
the gray, misty background with the vivid foreground
color of the contestants' horses and tack is,
well,...exceptional."

Well Linda, We are happy you appreciated the sacrifices we riders were willing to make for arts sake. Sure there were a few whiners who complained about the incorrect weather forecast and wanted that bland ordinary sunny day.. But most of us told them to just hush, We are making art here.  Not only was it a "gray misty background", but we got it under our clothes, and everywhere. We really immersed ourselves in art and gray mist that day.

Just in case he needed to re-shoot some of the photos, we had drizzly misty  weather the next day too. Why there isn't any sacrifice we wouldn't make to help the arts.  Some of us even smeared mud on ourselves to give it a more authentic look:)

It was a really fun ride with nice folks there. My only disappointment is that the 100 milers did such a good job, but by the time they came in, most folks had packed up and gone home.  If other riders could see the glow and sense of accomplishment those riders had, they would be more encouraged to try a 100 mile ride themselves.

Paul N. Sidio
Sunny Spokane MO.