Re: [RC] report on Spook Run 100 - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Yep Angie...you got that right !!!!   Joni and Cash P. and Me and
Rose finished at 11:33.  That is before midnight....YIPEE !!!   Ride
time of 13:13.  That's both horses' best time, and we really didn't
push them....wanted to get that completion on both....really badly.

So, Rose now has her 3000, not that she gives a rip.  She also has
nine 100 mile completions.   Cash Pony has now finished four 100's
this year, making for his 7th 100 mile completion.  They each have
one more 100 to do this year.

Trail was in good/great shape for all the rain that they had, still that trail
is about like Biltmore in hills, but with some steep, short climbs worthy
of tailing up.  Therefore, making it just a fuss harder that Biltmore.

Jody

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for the report Connie. I think Jody's battery finally died,
because I *know* she'd have called to rub it in. Jet's Irish Rose's hit
3000 miles with this ride. I figured she'd finished or I would have heard
the wail from Georgia. :-)