From: kstandefer@xxxxxxxx
To: mikelewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Question re: Heaters at rides
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:07:16 -0700

2.  How do trailers with factory living quarters provide safe heat during the night?

With forced air heat, multiple deep cell batteries and solar panels.

Personally, I dislike generators, but it’s not  the noise so much as the exhaust fumes.  And, I don’t really care for my horse breathing in that exhaust all night either.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.