[RC] HRM Electroyde Slipping - Tx Trigger

I've never even tried the one electrode under the saddle pad. From the very
beginning I have set it up with one on one side of the girth, and the other
on the other side. But, this set up takes a bit of fussing, to get it to
work on each horse, and I found the girth needs to be snug. Also, I use a
tubular neoprene girth, which makes this set up work for me.   I have a
V-Max, and have the transmitter hanging on the right side of my saddle The
short wire goes to the electrode on the horses right side. The long curly
wire goes down through the tube of the girth, then out at the center where
the D ring for the breastcollar is, and to the electrode on the horses left
side of his girth. I have it set up this way so when I undo the girth on the
left side  to unsaddle, the electrodes stay on the girth, and I don't have
to chase after them, reset them, or mess with them at all.

I found I have to play with where the velcro and electrode goes around the
girth, and move it up and down until I find the right spot for each horses
body shape.  After I get it set, it has been pretty flawless. It might not
work for everyone, but works well for me. Also, I never use aloe gel etc. I
just squirt a bit of water under the girth at the electrodes until the horse
gets a bit of sweat going under the girth. Works from the moment I mount up.

Jonni in TX