[RC] have to brag just a little :) - Cindy Collins

For the second year in a row, my arab gelding Jazzez Jack Flash won High Point at our Fall dressage show.? I wasn't riding him either time :)? My instructor rode him last year and another friend rode him this year.? They are both real DQs and can do justice with his talent.? Last weekend with another neighbor riding, he gathered cattle for shipping (out on the range in a snowstorm).? This weekend, dressage show.? I'm very proud of him.??

Cindy Collins