[RC] To the So Cal riders... - Heidi Vanderbilt

If any of you need a place to stay away from the fires, you are welcome here. I'm near Tucson and the winter rides--3-day Las Cienegas in December, El Paso rides, Phoenix, Wickenberg,? 3-day Old Pueblo in March etc. Plenty of room for horses, and a place to camp. Lots of riding, of course. If this would help anyone please call or email me. 520-586-7903,

Heidi Vanderbilt
LuckyPup Ranch
12000 S Wrong Mountain Road
Benson, AZ? ?85602