[RC] Shagya association has Special Offer - Donna Coss

ASAV is inviting all Shagya Lovers to join and move forward in the
promotion, education, presentation and preservation of the ShA.

We are inviting YOU to become a new member. If you join ASAV now as a
regular member for $25.00, we will extend your membership until the
end of 2008. This gives you 15 months for the price of an annual
membership.

And just to temp you more, we are offering a "2 for 1 transfer" of
your horse(s) into the ASAV registry. That's a real deal!
Applications are on the ASAV website.
Its easy ..... ASAV is member and user friendly.

www.shagya-arabian-horses-asav.org

Below are listed the categories for registration:
Purebred Shagya (2 Shagya parents)
Half Shagya (Shagya parent / Arabian parent)
Anglo Shagya (Shagya parent / Thoroughbred parent)
Shagya Sportolo (Shagya parent / another breed parent)
Transfer (from another ISG sanctioned registry)

Registration Form:
Please send all fees and paper work to the Registrar:
ASAV,   15918 Porter Rd.,  Verona, KY 41092

Registration fees are:
Members: $35.00 (Any age. Never been registered before.) $10.00
(transfer from any ISG recognized registry.)

Non Members: $70.00 (Any age, Never been registered before.) $20.00
(Transfer from any ISG recognized registry.)

Geldings: $15.00 (any age, never been registered)

Geldings Transfer From Another ISG Registry: $5.00

Stallion & Mare Transfer From Another ISG Registry: 10.00
Transfer Ownership: $15.00

All paperwork from previous registry must be on file with ASAV
registrar. Contact registrar for specific directions.  DNA is required
for purebreds.

SPECIAL OFFER --  LIMITED TO FIRST 25
.
ASAV is now offering the following DVD offer to all new and returning
members for 2008...come join us, we have fun with each other and our
horses. ASAV is still offering a reasonable membership fee as well as
a deal on transferring your horses to the ASAV registry.

Those that join or renew their membership to ASAV for 2008 will
receive a DVD of 144 slides from Hungary, DIRECTLY FROM BABOLNA

Featured are the Stallions of Babolna
Show at Krueth in 2006
Hungares

These 144 slides are a treasure trove of what the breed is all about
and will provide an education of what the European breeders are
exhibiting and breeding.

Sincerely,
Valerie Bullock
Membership Chairman ASAV