Re: [RC] The best breed for "me" - Jody Rogers-Buttram

That would be my herd of ponies!!!  (the Jet line) CMK thru and thru.  In fact, my young one coming up, she is 3 1/2 yrs. old now, she looks so much like the old standard it isn't funny.  I had to prove it to Joel day, went and pulled one of my old Crabbet books and flipped thru the pages saying, "See, she looks just like that".

My CMK horses have been very consistent in their performance in this sport.  I have been riding them since 1979, and they have done it all and done it very well.  And for those of you that know Rose, my 1/2 arab, 1/2 paint....well, that arab side is CMK and the only reason I bought her.  Turns out she's a pretty decent horse.

Jody

janet palma <idighorses@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since we're all after different things in our horses:  Some fast and wild, some slow and safe, tall, short, stocky...what I like is the bloodlines of the CMK Arabian.  (Abu Farwa, Aurab, etc.)  If you like dogs, you'll love CMKs.  They have that smart like a dog thing going and that willing to please like a dog.  Easy to train like a dog, and just a special pet like quality.  But their gorgeous like a horse!  I have two, and they have both been incredible horses.  Brave, bold, smart, sweet, athletic, hard working, and fun!  I'll never own anything  else personally.  Janet