Re: [RC] Andalusian/ Arabisns. - Jackie Causgrove

Thanks!!!
I guess why I posed this question in the first place mutlifactorial.
First off, I am complete and utterly new at endurance;  So, I need to ask questions.  All sorts of questions...

Also, just as breeding for any other discipline, there are lines or breeds or types that often are better suited for a particular discipline.  An obvious example are the Warmbloods dominating dressage.  Any horse (and I mean ANY) can do lower levels of dressage.  I can take any ole horse and put dressage basics on that horse and improve the way it travels (I'm trained in classical dressage) However, there is are vast differences in breed talents (overall; there are always exceptions to the rules- especially since horses don't read the rules in the first place).

So, that is my basic rationale for asking the question re; Baroque cross horse and endurance.

However, given my newbie-ness, I am sure almost any horse will be fine.  :)
I picked the Andalusian cross because of my other interests (dressage and driving) and that I very much am enamored with the Baroque horses.

Jackie

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Want to know how what this cross can do - check out Adele Dennard's
wonderful horse Calypso Dancer. Not only did he have the grace and
eloquence of an Andalusian going down the trail - he kicked some serious
butt in one of the more competitive regions of the AERC.

They can get it done!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi