Re: [RC] Bey Shah temperament - Barbara McCrary

I guess the Bey Shah breeding can take any direction.  One of Sara's fellow Modoc County endurance riders won Tevis on his Bey Shah bred gelding, yet I met a well-known Tevis winner riding a local ride on a Bey Shah horse and she told me that  she thought the whole bloodline produced "stupid horses."  So....go figure.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Sara Gooch
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:07 PM
Subject: [RC] Bey Shah temperament

I'd love to see more discussion on "Bey Shah Temperament."  I have a Bey Shah mare.
With so many Bey Shah horses out there in endurance and other fields, too ... Is there a consensus on a "Bey Shah Temperament" ...?    Or would the discussion settle into  the "Nature vs. Nurture"  debate?

Sara
...on a snowy weekend in northeastern California