Re: [RC] re: pads as shock absorbers - Beth Walker

Well, that is an interesting concept. ?I signed up to get results from the clinical studies, so I'll be interested to see what they show. ?Some questions I would have on this are:

??-- how durable is the air bladder. ?It won't do much good if it gets punctured in 30 miles of riding....
??-- Is it possible to **over** inflate the air bladder? ?That could cause sole bruising all by itself.
??-- This is a solid pad, so what complications from thrush, etc. are seen as compared to going without pads,
?? ? ?or using a rim pad (which would not be possible with this system).