From: steelsidedown <Steelsidedown@xxxxxxx>
To: Rae Callaway <tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:39:29 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Founder

That just doesn't sound right... I've never seen it in just one hoof... I've
seen other problems that the visual is a bit like founder.. and I've seen
rotation just on one hoof, but the other has some changes too...

How did they come to this conclusion?  X-rays?  Symptoms?  Pictures?

You'd have to know why she foundered to take precautions... over eating?
allergic reaction? foal? over eating? cushings?

Jen, farrier in VA