[RC] exchange saddle - Priscilla Ireys

Hi everyone, I have a Smith and Worthington trail saddle med. tree. The medium tree just doesnt fit my horse. I need a wide tree. I would like to trade this saddle for a wide Smith if possible. I love the saddle for me and thought I,d put this idea out there before I try to sale mine. The saddle is in prefect shape.I would also consider another trail english stlye of the same value. Thank you, Priscilla