Re: [RC] [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5368 - Beth Walker

Wonderful .... ?sigh. ?Actually, Caisson is not as bad as you folks describe, and he *has* gotten a bit better over the last few rides, so maybe there is hope... ?:) ? At least I know there are other horses out there which have their throttle stuck on "Full Bore" at rides ?... it always seemed as if I was the only one at the ride - everybody else was trotting along on a loose rein, nice and laid back...

At least he is good on training rides :) ?This weekend I tried him in the Little S hackamore, and was very pleased. ?He responded nicely, and even started stretching out his neck (he tends to overbend and curl up when he is in company). ?I was riding with a friend, and he was nice and calm the whole ride. ?I'll probably try the Little S in the next ride and see what happens... ?:)