[RC] Looking for a specific horse in need. - Ranelle Rubin

Ridecampers,

After a discussion with my boyfriend, we have decided to get him another horse. He purchased a 3 yr old this last spring who went through an auction, then the buyer realized she had made a mistake the next day. She is a DR Thunderbask dtr, out of a QH mare, so of course, I told him he needed to go look at her. He brought her home, and she will be a great horse for him someday.

What we are looking for is a horse that is under saddle well..does not need to be exceptionally well trained, just no horrible habits. I can put some time on it for him to finish it off. I prefer a gelding, and due to his size, 15'1 or taller and 1000 lbs is preferred. A rescue is fine. We are not looking for free, but inexpensive will get his attention. He can afford to care for the horse just fine, it is just that he has been given the last three horses he has had until this filly, and she was only $800.

I am posting this because I found out a day late that a lady in AZ had sold the perfect horse for him , (also a Doc son) for $1500! That is his top price by the way.

So, with hay prices the way they are, if anyone knows of a horse west of the Rockies, that needs a home, will you let me know? It must be stout, and able to carry a 200lb guy. He is a decent rider and wants to take more lessons. The only thing he has to ride right now is a retired end. horse that was not started slow..the minute there is even one other horse, he gets "race brain"...I really want to ride with him, but it is so hard for him because Fire sets into a horrible jig everytime.

I am looking for a horse under 10 yrs old. If it does well for him, we may make it an endurance horse. So, if you want a great home for a horse, where it will be cared for and have a friend and a job...let me know.

Thanks!

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor