Re: [RC] [RC] pine needle question - Dawn Carrie

Our horses all nibble on pine needles now and then to various extents, and have never suffered any ill effcts.  One of them, my "hoover horse" will even eat dead pine needles off the ground if he's tied somewhere and there's nothing else he can get in his mouth.  Doesn't look very tasty to me, but he doesn't seem to mind them.

Dawn Carrie, Texas
and Sundance (when I'm hungry, anything is food...and I'm always hungry!)